- 1) You may need 5-10 minutes to complete this form.
- 2) You may submit the form as early as 8 weeks before the child is born (Estimated Date of Delivery) or after the birth registration.
- 3) If your child was born overseas/adopted, you may submit the form after the citizenship/adoption process.
- 4) If you are applying for your unborn child, please proceed only if you have a valid marriage certificate.
- 5) If you were married overseas, please proceed only if your child has received his/her birth certificate.
You may want to get ready the following documents to complete this form:
- 1) Bank Account Holder’s account details to receive the cash gift
- 2) Personal particulars of the Bank Account Holder and CDA Trustee, if they are a third party (i.e. not the child’s parent).
- 3) Marriage Certificate (as required)
(You can upload up to a maximum of 10 files each time. Each file should not exceed 2MB and has to be in .xls, .xlsx, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpg, or .png format.)
For enquiries or assistance, please call the Baby Bonus hotline at 1800-253-7707 (local) or +65-62537707 (overseas); or email