Approved Institution - Application
1. Brief description of service
(a) Eligible institutions can use this service to apply to be a Baby Bonus Approved Institution (AI). To be an AI, your institution must fall under one of the following categories:
• Child Care Centres1 licensed by Early Childhood Development Agency (EDCA);
• Kindergartens registered with ECDA or the Council for Private Education (CPE) and special education schools registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE);
• Hospitals, clinics and other healthcare institutions licensed by the Ministry of Health (MOH);
• Pharmacies registered with the Health Sciences Authority (HSA);
• Early intervention programmes registered with Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF);
• Optical shops registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA); and
• Assistive technology device providers registered either with National Council of Social Service (NCSS), MOH or ACRA.
(b) Please have the following information ready when using this service:
• Unique Entity Number (UEN) issued by ACRA;
• Institution Code2;
• Approved Person (AP) / Authorised Affiliate (AA)’s personal particulars;
• Company’s Particulars; and
• Particulars of Institution (e.g. outlet) to be registered as AI.
2. Estimated time
This service will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete and will be processed within 3 working days.
3. Maximum file size and acceptable file type
Uploading of document is not required for this service.
1 Newly licensed child care centres will receive an invitation to accept the Approved Institution Status.
2 Please use the following institution codes if you fall under these categories. If you are unsure of your institution code, please check with your Governing body.
• Childcare Centres – ECDA PT Code;
• Kindergarten – Kindergarten Code (Eg. KG1234);
• Healthcare Institution – Ministry of Health HCI Code;
• Early Intervention Programmes – EI Reg No (Eg. EP2345); or
• Pharmacy – Certificate Number.
Institution code is not required for categories under Optical Shop, Special Education and Assistive Technology Devices. The system will generate the institution code for these categories.